CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Come along with me on my Journey!

I have been wanting to do this for a very long time. And I think that it is about time to start. I am doing the 40 Days Closer to Christ. While on this Journey of reading The Book of Mormon. Each day I will have a scripture and a quote to pray and ponder. I invite anyone to take this journey with me. I will be posting the information on each of the daily requirements then posting my own thoughts and questions. Feel free to comment! I am also reading some other books and church material that I might find the need to post as well. Wish me luck on this exciting journey!

1 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

Good luck. I hope it goes well. I've been thinking of doing something like that too. I've got to get my life organized first though. Are you using the book melissa put together or are you doing something else?